Skip to Main Content
Links to Related Web Sites and Projects
- American Cancer Society - The nationwide community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem.
- Breast Cancer Surveillance Consortium - A group of research sites, administered by the NCI, who work together with the common objective understanding the full effect of breast cancer screening on cancer outcomes.
- Cancer Care Outcomes Research and Surveillance Consortium - A research collaborative, funded by the NCI, measuring the quality of care for lung and colorectal cancer.
- Cardiovascular Research Network - A national collaborative and resource funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) to leverage expertise, populations, and data sources from a consortium of 14 geographically diverse health plans (7.6 million members) in the United States with integrated research divisions.
- Centers for Education & Research in Therapeutics - A research program, administered by Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), designed to conduct research and provide education that will advance the optimal use of drugs, medical devices, and biological products.
- Division of Cancer Control and Population Sciences - A division of NCI that supports extramural research programs in epidemiology, health services, outcomes, surveillance, behavioral science, and cancer survivorship, including the CRN.
- Health Care Systems Research Network - The consortium of 15 HMOs with associated research programs that ultimately spawned the CRN.
- NCI Centers of Excellence in Cancer Communication Research - An initiative designed to facilitate rapid advances in knowledge about cancer communications.